We are looking for a Security Specialist for a EU projects.
What awaits you :
– Various projects – focus on aerospace and space research, satellite communication and remote monitoring of the earth’s surface.
– Security analysis, security and risk assessment of new requirements, setting and revision of security processes, control and evaluation of links across processes / systems
– Cooperation in an experienced international team of experts – Projects are subject to strict confidentiality – operations are exclusively onsite in offices in Prague
– Unique professional experience and the possibility of professional growth
Level: Consultant or Senior Consultant
1) Bachelor level degree related to security, general ICT or aerospace. Masters level degree is nice to have.
2) Experience and knowledge of security (processes, management of classified information, standards). Minimum length of experience is 2 years. Good knowledge of security related standards (ISO, NIST)
3) Good knowledge of general ICT architectures and standards.
4) Basic knowledge of the space technologies and related processes and standards (ECSS).
5) Experience in classified environments and working with classified information. EU SECRET level security clearance is required or ability to obtain it.
6) Fluent English plus an additional EU language at C1 level or higher is mandatory. The work communication is mostly in English.
7) Ability and willingness to perform client work in multi-cultural and multi-national environments that includes travel to client sites.
8) Ability to work independently, representative behavior, client facing