We are looking for a dedicated service delivery manager to be responsible for maintaining strong customer relationships and improving our services to maintain internal stakeholder satisfaction. The service delivery manager may perform technical tasks, such as troubleshooting technical issues, and will perform administrative tasks, such as managing team performance, third party supplier management and checking the quality/quantity of inventory. The main tasks of a service delivery manager, however, are primarily ensuring that the services the company relies on to function are delivered to a high standard. To be a successful service delivery manager, you should demonstrate strong leadership and team working skills, dedication and attention to detail, and care about the services the company delivers. You should also demonstrate excellent communication skills.
- A bachelor’s degree in a business-related field, or relevant real world experience.
- Experience in customer service, leadership, and logistics would be advantageous.
- Good computer skills and the ability to use business support software.
- Strong customer service, project management, and quality control skills.
- Good resource planning skills.
- Excellent leadership and customer service skills.
- Strong teamwork skills and attention to detail.
- We need you to be fluent in English, both verbal and written.
- Manage the internal IT services delivered across nine countries.
- Monitor SLA’s on incidents and change requests.
- Monitoring the continuity, security and availability of our IT infrastructure and applications.
- Manage the incident management process and the appropriate escalations.
- Inform and communicate with internal and external stakeholders.
- Drive continuous improvement initiatives.
- Hold quarterly service reviews with our business stakeholders.
- Actively participate on IT projects and services.