- Document and analyze problems of relevant business applications.
- Collaborate with IT department to ensure proper integration of applications platforms.
- Work closely with vendors to tune and troubleshoot problems.
- Develop test plans to verify logic of new systems functionality.
- Plan, coordinate, test, and communicate changes, upgrades/maintenance schedules, and new services within IT and business customers, ensuring business operations operates correctly.
- Provide advice and training to end‐users.
- Administer systems accounts.
- Maintain system documentation.
- Maintain knowledge of relevant technologies and business processes.
- Review the governing regulations to ensure proper program support.
- Challenge ways of working, principles and practices and suggest improvements towards systems and process benefits via system or data changes or process automation
Basic Linux administration skills
- MS Dynamics 365 /Axapta 2012
- IBM FileNet DMS
- IBM Tririga Facilities Management
- Migration tools and scripts
- MS Office
- MS SharePoint
Basic TCP/IP Networks understanding
Basic MS SQL Database knowledge (or Postgre SQL, MySQL, Oracle…)
Shell scripting is an advantage
- Positive attitude & open mindness
- Good verbal and written communication skills in English