We have open new position C++ developer for our partner Switzerland company which develops for the field of infrastructure construction, especially tunnel and railway construction, creates high-quality system solutions known all over the world. Most deal with tunnels in Switzerland or Canada.
You can work 4x days from home and 1x day Offices in Brno.
Cooperation for employees – HPP.
Software Developer C++ (C# NET)
we are seeking a software developer for our advanced 3D Tunnel, that investigates the rock mass ahead of the tunnel face, detects hazardous fault zones and cavities, explores water bearing formations, spots changes in rock mechanical parameters, identifies risks and helps to make the right decisions.
- Software development from low level device communication to advanced parallel data processing and high-level 3D visualization with volumetric models and artificial intelligence
- Establish an effective collaboration with product engineers and members of the software development team
- Work with existing code base and develop new features in an advanced desktop application with cloud support
- Use of C++, or (C#, Python, Qt, .NET Core) in an agile and international environment
- Tooling set Visual Studio, Jenkins, Git, Azure, Jira, Confluence and more
- Professional experience (working as a software engineer, talented juniors are also welcome)
- Advanced analytical and problem-solving skills
- Object Oriented Programming
- English communication and writing skills
- Personal and professional growth, educational courses, and international conference visits.
- Full time occupation with competitive salary conditions and a bonus system
- Flexible working hours, corporate events, home office, performant notebook, refreshments on workplace, meal contributions,
- Multisport card.
- Offices close to the Brno city center.
If you are willing to accept the challenges of our R&D roadmap, let us know how you can contribute.