Consent to the processing of personal data, and information for the data subject
By sending this e-mail, I, as the data subject, hereby grant the company Timone Management, s.r.o., registered office Na Staré vinici 418/20, Prague 4, Post Code 140 00, Company Identification Number: 27192695, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org, (hereinafter “Administrator”) my voluntary and free consent, until the revocation of same, for the Administrator to collect, store and process my personal data, on the basis of this consent and under the conditions set forth below:
1. The personal data which is processed is: name and surname, e-mail address, telephone contact, education, previous practice, knowledge and skills, as well as other information set forth in the CV, and job search requirements.
2. The provision of personal data is not a legal or contractual requirement on the Administrator’s part. The data subject provides the personal data for processing voluntarily, so that suitable job offer(s) can be sent to the data subject, which would not be possible without the provision of this data. The data subject requests that the job offers be sent to them.
3. The personal data shall not be provided to third parties, or sent to third countries.
4. Automated decision-making, including profiling, shall not take place during the processing of the data subject’s personal data.
5. Data subject’s rights: a) right to revoke their consent to the processing of personal data at any time, in written or electronic form; b) right to request access to their personal data, the correction or deletion thereof, or a restriction on processing from the Administrator, or to raise an objection against the processing; c) right to the transferability of this data to another Administrator; d) right to file a complaint with a supervisory organ, being the Office for Personal Data Protection.
6. The consent as per this paragraph is granted until the revocation of same, but for a maximum of 10 years from its granting.
The data subject confirms that they were properly informed by the Administrator about the processing and protection of personal data, and that the provided personal data is accurate and truthful.