Do you want working for company, what pioneer new ways for consumers to interact with technology and take pride in delivering world-class experiences on emerging technologies ?
Their UI software products and UXD consultancy are the principal choice of leading telecom, cable, broadcast, media and aviation companies.
Don´t stop reading…
- To work within the Analyst team to assist with the preparation of test plans and the testing of software to company guidelines and standards.
- To assist in the preparation of test plans and test scripts.
- To ensure high quality and accuracy is maintained through to software release.
- To prepare and maintain test plans for use on automated testing tools.
- To prepare a test plan and test scripts to test each software component and demonstrate the business condition under test and the expected results.
- To provide feedback to the development team and ensure the work is carried out in accordance with the schedule and the quality requirements.
- To provide estimates and feedback to the Software Development team for project scheduling purposes.
- Liaising with Project Managers.
- Working to the specified timeframe or budget.
- Communication of job status to project leader.
- Daily submission of detailed timesheets.
- Contributing to the positive growth of work environment and Analyst team.
- Demonstrate and maintain a positive attitude to all assignments .
- Other duties as required.
- 25 days of annual leave per year
- English/Czech language classes
- Unlimited coffee/tea and daily office snacks and fruit
- Friday drinks and end of month celebrations
- Meal vouchers
- 1 day HO weekly
Salary rate for employees HPP 80 000 -100 000 by experience
Salary rate for freelancers MD/ 4 500 – MD/ 5 500 by experience
It is possible to increase wages in the future