Our client provides full spectrum of sports betting software on regulated market. It is the largest supplier of sportsbetting solution in Central and Eastern Europe. They offer a comprehensive range of products and services that are needed to cover full spectrum of betting (sports betting, live, retail, virtual sports, casino).
– PHP 7.1 or 7.2
– React, Redux, Google Closure library
– Flow, Flux, Gulp, Webpack
– Redis / MySQL, PostgreSQL
– Socket.IO, Scss, jQuery
– Nette, Symfony and their packages
– REST API, JSON, Apiary
– Docker, CI & CD
How we work:
– The automated testing and release process is as important to us as development from separate development environments (local, QA, UAT, production) through test automation (CI) to a stand-alone test team.
– We believe that the code review will improve you and, in time, you will be able to contribute to the improvement of others. Of course, versioning (GIT).
– In order to prevent operational problems, we are interested in the state of the systems, deploy monitoring tools (Sentry.IO, site27 / 7).
– We work in agile development (scrum) with two-week sprinters.
– Application servers are deployed in the Docker.
– Programmers are involved in the design of the application, and we take the developer’s view as important as business requirements.
– We work in smaller teams, the atmosphere in the team is key to us.
– We are the largest provider of sports software in Central Europe.
– Homeoffice, flexible working hours
– Work in new technologies
– Business mobile and notebook
– Language courses at the workplace
– Professional and career growth
– Contributions to training and education
– Free fruits and snacks in the office
– Multisport card
– Work in the center of Prague, also suitable for commuting (5 min from the main railway station)
– Pleasant environment and strong business background (no open space in the business center)