For our most important client a British multinational investment bank and financial services company
with head ofice in London we looking for Angular / .NET/C# developer.
Do you like to work in an open culture society where everyone has room to influence the working environment?
Where you can work anywhere in the world within a company after one year?
It has operations in over 40 countries and regional Development Center in Prague.
• Experience with C# .NET.
• Experience with SQL Server (MSSQL preferred).
• Creative approach to problem solving.
• Excellent communication skills (written and verbal).
• Familiarity with version control systems and Unit testing frameworks.
• Experience of liaising with business users directly to clarify business requirements on complex projects and translate these into design specifications.
• Ability to take ownership of tasks.
• Ability to work on many tasks in parallel.
• Degree level education in a numerate/technical subject.
Desirable skills/Preferred Qualifications
• Experience with Qlik Sense, Windows Powershell, Analysis Services, Autosys, Python.
• Knowledge of Regulatory Capital calculations (e.g. Basel/CRD IV calculations for trade pricing or risk reporting) or Regulatory Reporting (e.g. RWA’s, CRD IV / Basel III, BCBS 270).
• Experience working in an Agile development environment.
• Experience with JIRA and Confluence.
• A team player with a high level of commitment and enthusiasm.
• Good analytical skills and the ability to develop effective solutions.
• Proactive individual who is customer and delivery focused.
• Strong Interpersonal and communication skills.
• Ability to work in a changing environment and be able to work as part of a team or individually and still deliver on time and to budget.
• Flexible and adaptable, happy to switch between technology stacks and projects.
What the comany provide:
- 5 weeks holiday
- Meal vouchers 90CZK fully paid by the company
- 60 Sick days per year fully covered by employer
- 3% of base salary for pension allowance (paid with your salary)
- 7 days extra for maternity leave
- Technical, Soft skills and Finance training
- English and Czech language courses
- Yearly Bonus based on personal and company performance (non-guaranteed bonus)
- Assistance with Visa and Working Permit
- Private health care – EUC Premium
- Parking space in the office building area
- Multisport card sponsorship (790 CZK deduction from your salary)
- Possibility to work remotely if needed after discussion with the Line manager
- Open culture where anyone has space to influence our working environment
- Internal mobility after 12 months
- Company events 2x a year
- Various technologies
- Graduates, Internships program
- Multicultural environment
- Working hours with some flexibility based on agreement with Manager
- Team presentations
- Wednesday Fruit salad day – provided to all employees
- Relaxation areas (table football, play stations)
- Once a week excercise/stretching in the office with proffessional instructor
- According to the candidate’s experience, based on your ideas and if you have sufficient experience, they accept your claim