- Implements new functionality and optimizations.
- Fixes reported bugs in existing technologies.
- Learns to understand specific parts of the code.
- Implement a designed set of functionality following company software development standards with emphasis on code quality and best practices.
- Apply basic understanding of algorithms and data structures in completing designated tasks.
- Adherence to the defined development process including software development lifecycle and development workflow.
- Effectively communicate to supervisors and peers in a professional, clear, and concise manner.
- Good problem solving skills.
- Good knowledge of C/C++
- Understanding of algorithm categories and time complexity.
- Basics of linear algebra.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or equivalent.
- English at communicative level.
- Diverse, challenging, yet fun work environment with real-life applications.
- Opportunity to work on top-of-the-line, cutting edge products employed by military organizations and non-military users around the globe.
- Use of the latest hardware and software technology (such as that employed in the field of VR).
- Opportunity to use your skills even outside of your role, with the option to grow outside of your role.
- Ability to influence how we do things, and have a direct impact on our products.
- Work with and learn from talented colleagues..
- Full-time employment with a competitive salary.
- 5 weeks vacation per year.
- Various benefits, such as meal vouchers, Multisport card, and cinema tickets.
- We don’t offer just a job, we want to give you the opportunity to grow, and to move the simulation market forward.