For our most important client a British multinational investment bank and financial services company with head ofice in London we looking for C++ Developer.
Do you like to work in an open culture society where everyone has room to influence the working environment?
Where you can work anywhere in the world within a company after one year?
It has operations in over 40 countries and regional Development Center in Prague.
The successful candidate will contribute to the build-out to support new financial derivative product types, additional types of market data, additional data sources, to provide new ways to distribute the calculations to in-house computing grid as well as public cloud services, to provide new language bindings for various in-house client applications and more. Another important part of the job is to provide support to the client teams in current version of the analytics integration framework. The role requires strong knowledge of C++ and strong appreciation of best development practices.
What will you be doing?
- Implement new features of Torus framework as per the requirements
- Work on all stages of the development lifecycle (analysis, design, implementation, unit and integration testing)
- Focus on good code quality and high test coverage, participate in code reviews
- Create and maintain various scripts used for automated execution on the build server Provide developer support to the teams which use Torus or its predecessor in their risk calculation systems
What we’re looking for:
- Bachelor degree (or higher) in a technical, science, engineering, or mathematical discipline
- Strong knowledge of C++, OOP and design patterns
- Good written and spoken English
- Proactive, thorough, well organized and energetic
- Excellent problem-solving skills
Skills that will help you in the role:
- Working knowledge of source control, unit and integration testing, continuous integration
- Experience with writing C++ code running on both Windows and Linux is a plus
- Knowledge of additional programming languages such as C#, Java and Python would be welcome
What the comany provide:
- 5 weeks holiday
- meal vouchers 90CZK fully paid by the company
- 60 Sick days per year fully covered by employer
- 3% of base salary for pension allowance (paid with your salary)
- 7 days extra for maternity leave
- technical, Soft skills and Finance training
- English and Czech language courses
- yearly Bonus based on personal and company performance (non-guaranteed bonus)
- assistance with Visa and Working Permit
- private health care – EUC Premium
- parking space in the office building area
- multisport card sponsorship (790 CZK deduction from your salary)
- possibility to work remotely if needed after discussion with the Line manager
- open culture where anyone has space to influence our working environment
- internal mobility after 12 months
- company events 2x a year
- various technologies
- graduates, Internships program
- multicultural environment
- working hours with some flexibility based on agreement with Manager
- team presentations
- wednesday Fruit salad day – provided to all employees
- relaxation areas (table football, play stations)
- once a week excercise/stretching in the office with proffessional instructor
- According to the candidate’s experience, based on your ideas and if you have sufficient experience, they accept your claim