For our client who develops a product that allows businesses to control their mobile data and ensure their security – we are looking for a talented Windows developer who welcomes working on a brand new and technologically challenging product line.
Work for the company which was founded in London 2012 and now are spread worlwide. Join TOP proffesionals in Brno center – the company has 80 employees now, has a great offices in the center, informal working place and many events, parking places, benefits and of course – nice projects.
You will gain end to end experience developing our new Windows 10 client. That will include working on areas ranging from deep in the Windows OS networking stack, to the app’s core business logic, to the backend RESTful API integration and also UI development.
Windows 10 platform brought company a lot of new technological challenges and a new set of customer expectations. There is plenty of development ahead.
As a developer, you will become a part of a small team and get plenty of input and ownership in the design, delivery and release of our software.
- C# and .NET Software Development – both Win32 and WPF
- Understanding of network protocols (IP, TCP/UDP, DNS)
Strong bonus, if you have:
- Windows Filtering Platform (WFP)
- Network Driver Interface Specification (NDIS)
- Akka.net framework
- C++ (for low-level networking)
Nice to have:
- Experience with Windows Communication Foundation (WCF)
- Experience with NUnit framework for unit tests
- Modern office in the center with parking.
- Contribution to education and training.
- 25 days of holiday, 3 sick days.
- Possibility of working from home, flexible working hours.
- Benefits +.
- Multisport card.
- Modern office in the centre of Brno with parking places.
- Interesting finance.
- Employees in the company help each other at work and spend time together outside office hours. Teams regularly play squash, do skiing, mountaineering or cycling, play board games or just go for a beer.
Do you like it? Do you have questions?