We are looking for a handy Software Engineer with a proven track record of creating responsive web applications.
If you are excited about working in the Video-On-Demand industry, you are able to take responsibility for team development through code review, training, knowledge sharing and supporting less experienced colleagues, it could be a suitable position for you.
- The specification and delivery of projects using sound software engineering principles with a strong focus on user experience.
- Effective planning to deliver robust, modular and testable code.
- Documentation, including (but not limited to) software design and technical specification.
- Keep abreast of new technology and opportunities in UI engineering.
- Agile development following the Scrum methodology.
We are looking for someone with strong experiences in:
- Angular 4+ or React/Redux.
- Design Patterns.
- Unit Testing using Jest and Sinon.
- Build Automation and Continuous Integration.
You should also have:
- The ability to validate technical solutions through rapid prototyping.
- A passion for learning the latest technologies and standards.
- Knowledge of performance optimization techniques and tools.
- Experience in working with third party vendors and integrating with external software.
- Experience working in an Agile work environment.
- An ability to create and maintain comprehensive solution documentation.
- Global company with huge growth potential.
- A whopping 25 days‘ annual leave.
- 5 sick days.
- Multisport card.
- Meal vouchers.
- Czech/English courses.
- Regular company and team social events.
- 24/7 casual dress code.
- Unlimited contract.
- Free refreshments in the office.