Can you imagine to read mechanical drawings, train electrical schemes, analyze large number of documents and develop the Diagnostics Subsystem for modern trains?
We are waiting for you!
Mobility is going to be digital. Our customer is the global leader for mobility solutions that improve the quality of life of millions of people on all continents.
Let´s work for a Czech company in Prague with a great project in Mobility Train IT team for a german customer.
Modern trains are full of information technology – IP based networks, modern protocols like video streaming, voice applications and many others. This software is built with modern engineering tools, object oriented, and based on the Linux open source software stack.
You will work 4 weeks for our customer in Germany to gain an information about project and than from our Prague office. You can work than remotely as well. This position is for fulltime job, so you can expect all benefits from us.
The Diagnostics Subsystem is an essential part of each train. It ensures that the failures are reported in a consistent fashion. Using the diagnostics information the workshop personnel is able to resolve any defects quickly.
If you like to read mechanical drawings, train electrical schemes, analyze large number of documents and develop the Diagnostics Subsystem for modern trains then welcome to us!
- analyze the functional concepts and system requirements for modern trains
- are in charge of the Diagnostics Subsystem and develop a configuration for the train.
- specify the functional requirements for developers and validate the results.
- cooperate with our suppliers in the domain of your responsibility.
- actively participate in the integration and acceptance tests.
What you should have:
- You completed a university degree in engineering or computer science – or have acquired equivalent knowledge by practical work > 3 years).
- You are experienced with reading of large number of project documents like wiring diagrams
- You have analytical skills and the ability to learn as
- you will learn most of the details needed from our experienced colleagues
- You are fluent in English
- German is an additional benefit
Are you interested? Let´s contact us for details.