Let´s work on our unique Fintech banking platform as a Test Team leader! Join us, one of the largest Fintech businesses and embrace the future together with us.
Our company lays the foundation for next-generation acquiring by empowering merchant solution providers to move and manage their classic payments proposition into a new value-added world of apps, payments and smart devices. By subscribing to ours Digital Service Center, a vendor-agnostic and open platform, merchant solution providers can access a one-stop-shop to pick & mix solutions for any stage of their Digital Strategies.
We simplifies the complex payment landscape with a single integration for merchant solution providers resulting in acquisition of new merchants, increased retention of existing customers, cost savings, and generation of new revenue streams.
Test Team Leader QA uses in depth technical analysis to design test strategies and assess the required efforts and timelines for all testing activities as input for the overall product roadmap. executes and interprets results of complex test scripts and cases and proposes solutions in the case of defects. Moreover, QA Team leader represents specific domain knowhow about part of product portfolio and organizes local best practice sharing and learning.
- Assesses the required efforts and timelines for all testing activities as input for the overall product roadmap and cost estimation of the product development.
- Uses in depth technical analysis of functional and non-functional requirements and designs test strategies and plans, including test requirements and metrics.
- Supports other product team members by reviewing test cases and scripts
- Ensures creation and maintenance of test environment.
- Executes and interprets results of complex test scripts and cases and proposes solutions in the case of defects.
- Ensures early escalations of issues in test activities.
- Documents and verifies test results, records all defects encountered properly and timely
- Produces metrics on the overall testing results, in line with test strategy and plan.
- Reviews and contributes to release notes.
- Provides quality and status-reports associated with the overall project using applicable metrics to cover the tests cases and failure situations
- Independently performs audits and reviews on test approaches and test results, quality reports and KPI’s during the whole development process
- Ensures impact analysis of change requests and changing priorities associated with the product development
- Solves complex problems or correction activities.
- Represents specific domain knowhow and organizes local best practice sharing and learning.
- Signals needs for improved test methods and drives local implementation.
- Oversees the work of team members to ensure the smooth completion of tasks.
- Guides testers on the job, reviews work and results.
Skills & Experience:
- Degree (in a technical/engineering or business management study) or equivalent skills/knowledge gained through work experience
- Proven work experience in software development
- Proven work experience in software quality assurance
- Strong knowledge of software QA methodologies, tools and processes
- Experience in writing clear, concise and comprehensive test plans and test cases
- Hands-on experience with both white box and black box testing
- Hands-on experience with automated testing tools
- Solid knowledge of SQL and scripting
- Experience working in an Agile/Scrum development process
- Experience with performance and/or security testing is a plus
- Fluent English
Are you interested? Do you have questions? Let´s contact us.