Do you want working for company, what pioneer new ways for consumers to interact with technology and take pride in delivering world-class experiences on emerging technologies ?
Their UI software products and UXD consultancy are the principal choice of leading telecom, cable, broadcast, media and aviation companies.
- Works collaboratively with other departments to understand project objectives, gather automation requirements, design automated tests, troubleshoot issues, and implement scalable test automation solutions.
- Architect and develop and drive automation tools and frameworks to be used across team and organization.
- Technical leadership & innovation for test automation activities across the program.
- Design automation solutions to take care of the identified testing flows.
- Participation in test automation competency growth, R&D, and tools development.
- Communicate and coordinate and align the automation strategy with the engineering team members, make recommendations to improve reliability, performance, best practices and processes.
- Enable automated testing in the context of Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery.
- Mentoring and training other test automation engineers.
What’s required to be successful in this role?
- Comprehensive software engineering experience (test automation, functional testing, and software development).
- Familiarity with open source test automation frameworks and/or commercial tools, test management systems.
- Ability to integrate test data, environment and validation solutions, tools, architectures.
- Experience with Agile Software Development Principles.
- Strong skills in multi-tier architecture and digital technologies.
- Advanced experience automating REST Web Services testing.
- Advanced experience with all tests -System, SIT, UAT and Regression.
- Hands on experience testing services / APIs and mobile applications on Android and iOS.
- Expertise in delivery of test automation solutions over at least one platform: Server, Web or native Mobile.
- Position requires individual who is team-oriented, technology savvy and driven to produce quality results.
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with ability to present to technical and non-technical resources equally well.
- Proven experience driving issues to resolution.
- Experience with modelling testing flows using Visio or etc.
- Positive and adaptable.
- Multi-task under pressure in a continually changing environment.
- Adapt to a process oriented environment.
- Global company with huge growth potential.
- A whopping 25 days‘ annual leave.
- 5 sick days.
- Multisport card.
- Meal vouchers.
- Regular company and team social events.
- 24/7 casual dress code.
- Unlimited contract.
- Free refreshments in the office.