Let´s help our testing team and participate on projects for a clients like FIFA, Sony, BBC Worldwide and many others! Our company helps to bring sport and entertainment to life.
Every year, we power more than one billion minutes of video, reaching every country in the world. But, our work does the talking – and with longstanding clients including BT Sport, FIFA, the NFL, and BBC Worldwide (USA), Sony, Channel 5, AT&T and many others we are proud to work with the best.
Our talented global team of more than 1,000 technologists, designers, and innovators are driven by passion to change the way the world consumes content online. Whatever stage of the viewing journey, we’re there to innovate beyond expectation and provide our customers with the experiences their fans crave. Today, we are based in 19 offices globally – and we’re growing by the second. Letś start to work with us in Brno.
Your career can be in our community of uniquely talented and driven individuals United in one share goal – to transform the way the world transform the way the world consumes sport and entertainment. We work with sport federations, confederations, leagues, and teams, as well as telcos, broadcasters, mobile operators, and studios. In fact, any organisation ready for their content to be seen by millions.
You can be a part of team who pioneer new ways for consumers to interact with technology and take pride in delivering world-class experiences on emerging technologies.
- To assist with the preparation of test plans and the testing of software to company guidelines and standards
- To assist in the preparation of test plans and test scripts.
- To ensure high quality and accuracy is maintained through to software release.
- To prepare and maintain test plans for use on automated testing tools.
- To prepare a test plan and test scripts to test each software component and demonstrate the business condition under test and the expected results.
- To provide feedback to the development team and ensure the work is carried out in accordance with the schedule and the quality requirements.
- To provide estimates and feedback to the Software Development team for project scheduling purposes.
- Liaising with Project Managers.
- Working to the specified timeframe or budget.
- Communication of job status to project leader.
- Daily submission of detailed timesheets.
- Contributing to the positive growth of work environment and Analyst team.
- Demonstrate and maintain a positive attitude to all assignments.
- Job in a global company with huge growth potential
- English/Czech courses
- 25 days‘ annual leave
- 5 sick days
- Multisport card
- Meal vouchers
- Be a member of regular company and team social events
- 24/7 casual dress code
- Unlimited contract
- Free refreshments in the office
- Start ASAP
Are you interested? Do you have questions? Let´s contact us.