Let´s work on an over-the-top (OTT) product used by leading telecom, cable, broadcast and media companies all around the globe to offer and deliver their catalogues and channels to end-users via product´s Apps for phones, TVs, tablets, PCs, consoles… basically any device where people watch videos.
Take an opportunity to work for an expanding digital company whose client-base is well known in the Media and Broadcasting world (FIFA, BBC Worldwide etc.).
Do you have a strong passion for testing and technology? Do you have understanding or interest of TV apps?
Our partner – an international company (19 offices globally ) is looking for a test analyst for a main product of the company – technical solution that enables clients to stream their media content to end users.
Their premium UI software products and UXD consultancy are the principal choice of leading telecom, cable, broadcast, media and aviation companies.
- to work within the Analyst team to assist with the preparation of test plans and the testing of software to company guidelines and standards
- to assist in the preparation of test plans and test scripts
- to ensure high quality and accuracy is maintained through to software release
- to prepare and maintain test plans for use on automated testing tools
- to prepare a test plan and test scripts to test each software component and demonstrate the business condition under test and the expected results
- to provide feedback to the development team and ensure the work is carried out in accordance with the schedule and the quality requirements
- to provide estimates and feedback to the Software Development team for project scheduling purposes
- liaising with Project Managers
- working to the specified timeframe or budget
- communication of job status to project leader
- daily submission of detailed timesheets
- contributing to the positive growth of work environment and Analyst team
- demonstrate and maintain a positive attitude to all assignments
Could you imagine these duties? Do you have a some or similar knowledge? Let´s contact us!
- Job in a global company with huge growth potential
- Small, creative, close-knit team who love to collaborate
- English/Czech courses
- 25 days‘ annual leave
- 5 sick days
- Multisport card
- Meal vouchers
- Be a member of regular company and team social events
- 24/7 casual dress code
- Unlimited contract
- Free refreshments in the office