Join us and help us create rail vehicles of tomorrow! Let´s work for a Czech company with a great project in Mobility Train IT team for a german customer. We are developing a new IT platform for modern trains and you can be a part of the European Engineering team for new and exciting software applications in our trains. Your mission will be to customize and integrate applications from our Train IT platform.
Modern trains are full of information technology – IP based networks, modern protocols like video streaming, voice applications and many others. This software is built with modern engineering tools, object oriented, and based on the Linux open source software stack.
You will work 4 weeks for our customer in Germany to gain an information about project and than from our Prague office. You can work than remotely as well. This position is for fulltime job, so you can expect all benefits from us.
You will be part of the European Engineering team for a new and exciting software applications in our trains. Your mission will be to customize and integrate applications from our Train IT platform such as passenger information, passenger counting and CCTV. This role requires a wide range of technical skills and a desire to find out how things work and why.
- Be a member of a decentralized, international engineering team
- Customize applications and configure devices such as network switches and cameras according to the system architecture of the train
- Integrate these applications and devices with the train system
- Build up the test infrastructure
- Define test cases and perform the system integration test
- Provide technical support in your area of expertise, particularly in the commissioning phase
What you should have:
- Hands-on, problem solving mentality
- Experience with Linux
- Good knowledge of TCP/IP
- Understanding of network protocols like DHCP, RADIUS, DNS, multicast, SSL/TLS
- Basic understanding of audio/video streaming protocols
- Familiarity with issue tracking tools such as JIRA or Redmine
- Intermediate or advanced English – level B1 or above
This would set you apart from other candidates:
- Experience in test automation
- Experience in the railway industry
- Any other foreign language
Are you interested? Let´s contact us.