Our partner – an international company (19 offices globally ) is looking for a Scrum master to coordinate our software development team. You will be go-to person for applying scrum to produce high-quality work. Your duties will include managing timelines, resolving problems and being an active promoter of the Agile methodologies.
Ultimately, this role will help create self-organizing teams that are flexible and fully productive during sprints.
The ideal candidate should have excellent knowledge of the scrum framework, with all its artifacts and techniques.
Let´s work on an over-the-top (OTT) product used by leading telecom, cable, broadcast and media companies all around the globe to offer and deliver their catalogues and channels to end-users via product´s Apps for phones, TVs, tablets, PCs, consoles… basically any device where people watch videos.
Take an opportunity to work for an expanding digital company whose client-base is well known in the Media and Broadcasting world (FIFA, BBC Worldwide etc.).
• Coordinate sprints, retrospective meetings and daily stand-ups
• Facilitate internal communication and effective collaboration
• Be the point of contact for external communications (e.g. from customers or stakeholders)
• Work with product owners to handle backlogs and new requests
• Guide development teams to higher scrum maturity
• Scrum Master Certification (Scrum Alliance or Scrum.org)
• Experience in a scrum master role
• Familiarity with software development
• Excellent knowledge of Scrum techniques and artifacts (such as definition of done, user stories, automated testing, backlog
• Good knowledge of other Agile frameworks (Crystal, XP etc.)
• Scaled Agile certifications (Nexus, LeSS, SAFe) are a plus
- Job in a global company with huge growth potential
- Small, creative, close-knit team who love to collaborate
- English/Czech courses
- 25 days‘ annual leave
- 5 sick days
- Flexible working hours, home office option
- Multisport card
- Meal vouchers
- Be a member of regular company and team social events
- 24/7 casual dress code
- Unlimited contract
- Free refreshments in the office