Do you have software testing skills and would you like to be a manager? Sounds automotive sector interesting for you? Letś gain a managing role in the stable international company with almost 20 years long tradition.
Letś work as a team leader of testing department and be in the center of development of new automotive technologies for VW brands that will be introduced into cars within the next 5 years.
Letś live our great company culture, have individual plan for learning and development, use flexible working hours and car for your job, gain your new knowledge and experience attending conferences and enjoy plenty of our company benefits.
The main role is Leading and managing of the testing department.
Department of Software Testing deals with testing software components of the most modern car architecture in VW. It develops its own test frameworks and relies on robust test methodology. We are responsible for quality assurance of various car systems – from core functions to graphic user interfaces.
You can expect these duties:
- Commercial responsibility for business unit (business planning, strategic sales, customer care, profit and loss, revenues)
- Staff responsibility of 20-30 employees (Personal performance evaluation and development, recruiting of new colleagues, Upward and downward communication, Leadership etc.)
- Technical leadership (monitoring new technological trends, contribution to company technology stratégy, setting up new strategic directions etc.)
- Multi-Project management (time controlling, risk management for avoiding delays, selecting and leading project teams, projects planning
- Experience in practical testing and in managing test teams (3+ years)
- Quality assurance mindset and experiences with test processes
- Open for Agile methodology
- Project leading experience
- Interest and solid IT overview
- Advanced English (must have) or/and German language (nice to have)
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Good analytical capability, organization skills, attention to detail
- Customer relationship orientation
- Willingness for occasional foreign business trips (mainly Germany)
- Driving license, active driver
- University degree (technical preffered)
Are you interested? Please contact us with your CV or Linkedin profile.