Would you like to work for a Czech company with a great project in Mobility Train IT team? We are developing a new IT platform for modern trains and you will perform manual integration tests of train IT systems.
Join us and help us create rail vehicles of tomorrow!
Modern trains are full of information technology – IP based networks, modern protocols like video streaming, voice applications and many others. This software is built with modern engineering tools, object oriented, and based on the Linux open source software stack.
You will work 4 weeks for our customer in Germany to gain an information about project and than from our Prague office. You can work than remotely as well. This position is for fulltime job, so you can expect all benefits from us.
- Performing manual integration tests of train IT systems
- Maintaining the test equipment
- Collect and report feedback about test results
- Close Cross collaboration in an international environment
What you should have:
- Practical experience in SW testing
- Bachelor in IT / other technical field or equal by experience.
- English level B2 or higher
- Experience with Linux is a plus
- Knowledge of networking is a plus
- Experience in using automated tests is an advantage
- Hands-on, problem solving mentality
- Good communication skills, analytical and systematic thinking with strong focus on quality.
- German is a plus
- Availability to travel short periods of time
Are you interested? Do you have questions? Let´s contact us.