Our partner – an international company (19 offices globally ) is looking for Senior UX Designer (5+ years experience in UX), to work in collaborative team environment on multi-platform video streaming products for top tier media organizations both here in the UK and across Europe, North America and the Middle East. Be part of the team that helps define and document an entertainment experience across mobile, tablet, web, tv & gaming consoles!
You must be able to demonstrate your UX experience across one or many of the following platforms: responsive web, iOS, Android and TV platforms.
Their premium OTT platforms areused by leading media, cable, broadcast and telecom companies as well as major sports organizations all around the globe to offer and deliver their video catalogs and channels to end-users via wide range of client apps for phones, TVs, tablets, PCs, consoles… basically any device where people watch videos.
- You will translate requirements in to intuitive app designs.
- Apply deep platform knowledge (Responsive web, Native apps, smart TVs, current-gen consoles) to produce UX artefacts that development teams can build from.
- Engage client stakeholders in the design process. Represent the work produced with strong design rationale, both verbal and written.
- Contribute to new feature ideation across mobile, tablet, web, TV and gaming consoles.
- Liaise with development and engineering teams, ensuring design solutions are technically feasible and in line with project requirements and budget.
- Deliver and maintain complex and highly detailed UX documentation such as wireframes, sitemaps, subscription and billing flows as well as complex cross-platform user journeys.
- Contribute to end-to-end user-centred design processes and methodologies, from concepting & prototyping to detailed design & testing.
- You are Senior UX Designer with 5 years experience in UX and have worked across an array of different projects.
- You consider yourself a perfectionist with high attention to detail regarding your UX documentation style.
- Have experience in the research aspect of design in order to develop product and design strategies.
Demonstrate agility in your approach, effective listening skills and the ability to translate insights into actionable design outcomes and deliver solutions.
- Are proficient in UX design and prototyping tools such as Axure, Sketch, Figma, Adobe XD, Invision, Zeplin, Abstract and Principle.
- Familiar with validating UXD variants via an array of user research and analysis tools.
- Job in a global company with huge growth potential
- Small, creative, close-knit team who love to collaborate
- English/Czech courses
- 25 days‘ annual leave
- 5 sick days
- Flexible working from home
- Multisport card
- Meal vouchers
- Be a member of regular company and team social events
- 24/7 casual dress code
- Unlimited contract
- Free refreshments in the office