Are you experienced software engineer, excited about working in the Video-On-Demand industry and working in Prague office? Do you like to stay up-to-date with technology trends and deliver systematic fixes and high-quality features?
Let´s join us and help us to improve our main product. We are a global company with huge growth potential – we help to bring sport and entertainment to life.
Your career can be in our community of uniquely talented and driven individuals United in one share goal – to transform the way the world transform the way the world consumes sport and entertainment. We work with sport federations, confederations, leagues, and teams, as well as telcos, broadcasters, mobile operators, and studios. In fact, any organisation ready for their content to be seen by millions.
Our talented global team of more than 1,000 technologists, designers, and innovators are driven by passion to change the way the world consumes content online. Whatever stage of the viewing journey, we’re there to innovate beyond expectation and provide our customers with the experiences their fans crave. Today, we are based in 19 offices globally – and we’re growing by the second. Letś start to work with us in Prague.
Every year, we power more than one billion minutes of video, reaching every country in the world. But, our work does the talking – and with longstanding clients including BT Sport, FIFA, the NFL, and BBC Worldwide (USA), Sony, Channel 5, AT&T and many others we are proud to work with the best.
And how is our culture? We are not just colleagues, we prefer to be like a family.
- playing an essential part in building the next-generation of VOD web applications
- seeing your work engage with millions of users worldwide
- building your skills in a supportive, collaborative and Agile environment, working closely with passionate UX, BA and back-end teams
- anticipate problems that others might have while using his/her code – and write documentation or samples to help them.
- review and understand the importance of QA and release deadlines
- At least 5 years commercial development experience with web based technologies
- A portfolio of work to demonstrate
- Git or other DVCS, Continuous Integration
- Less / SASS
- Extensive experience of video based platforms and video streaming
- Server-side rendering
- AWS ECS
- Job in a global company with huge growth potential
- English/Czech courses
- 25 days‘ annual leave
- 5 sick days
- Multisport card
- Meal vouchers
- Be a member of regular company and team social events
- 24/7 casual dress code
- Unlimited contract
- Free refreshments in the office
Are you interested? Do you have questions? Let´s contact us.