Join our .NET engineering team, use .NET 4.7+, WCF and work on projects for a clients like FIFA, Sony, BBC Worldwide and many others! Our company helps to bring sport and entertainment to life.
Every year, we power more than one billion minutes of video, reaching every country in the world. But, our work does the talking – and with longstanding clients including BT Sport, FIFA, the NFL, and BBC Worldwide (USA), Sony, Channel 5, AT&T and many others we are proud to work with the best.
Our talented global team of more than 1,000 technologists, designers, and innovators are driven by passion to change the way the world consumes content online. Whatever stage of the viewing journey, we’re there to innovate beyond expectation and provide our customers with the experiences their fans crave. Today, we are based in 19 offices globally – and we’re growing by the second. Letś start to work with us in Brno.
Your career can be in our community of uniquely talented and driven individuals United in one share goal – to transform the way the world transform the way the world consumes sport and entertainment. We work with sport federations, confederations, leagues, and teams, as well as telcos, broadcasters, mobile operators, and studios. In fact, any organisation ready for their content to be seen by millions.
- specification, architecture and development of service-oriented applications using .NET and Windows Communication Foundation (WCF) in an agile, multi-disciplinary team
- OOP/ TDD / DDD/ Design patterns
- .NET 4.7+, WCF
- XML / XSLT
- MS SQL Server, MongoDB,
- Entity Framework / NHibernate
- IOC, Dependency Injection
- SOA / SOAP/ REST
- MSBuild, Nant
- Windows services
- Proficiency in Windows Communication Foundation (WCF)
- Experience deploying scalable applications to AWS, Azure etc.
- Knowledge of API design using frameworks like Swagger.io
- A passion for learning the latest technologies and standards
- Experience with standard GIT workflows and peer review processes
- Job in a global company with huge growth potential
- English/Czech courses
- 25 days‘ annual leave
- 5 sick days
- Multisport card
- Meal vouchers
- Be a member of regular company and team social events
- 24/7 casual dress code
- Unlimited contract
- Free refreshments in the office
- Start ASAP
Are you interested? Do you have questions? Let´s contact us.