Be in the team of the most talented UI professionals in the industry.
- React – preferable, or alternatively, Angular.js.
- One of the Flux frameworks and/or Redux.
- Css + Less or Sass.
- Unit testing (mocha, jasmine etc).
- Responsive web design.
- Building web applications for desktop and mobile.
Your advantage will be knowledge in:
- Gulp / Grunt.
- Server-side rendering.
- React Native.
- Accessibility standards.
- Functional testing with Selenium.
- GitHub / Bitbucket.
- Git / Pull request workflow.
- AWS ECS.
- Agile / Scrum.
Who we are looking for:
- Experience working in agile/ SCRUM work environment.
- A passion for technology, digital applications.
- A natural curiosity and the ability to learn quickly.
- Solid communication skills with an ability to write and manage good documentation and work well in team environments.
- Strong work ethic, ability to present break-through thinking and a clear focus on results will ensure your success working with highly regarded team.
- Global company with huge growth potential.
- A whopping 25 days‘ annual leave.
- 5 sick days.
- Multisport card.
- Meal vouchers.
- Regular company and team social events.
- 24/7 casual dress code.
- Unlimited contract.
- Free refreshments in the office.
Regular attendance on-site