We are looking software engineer with a track record of creating mobile and TV applications and you’re excited about working in the Video-On-Demand industry.
You will be responsible for team development through code review, training, knowledge sharing and supporting less experienced colleagues.
Here is what you get to do:
- Requirements gathering, refinement and estimation
- Defining the architecture of OTT solutions
- The specification and delivery of projects using sound software engineering principles with a strong focus on user experience.
- Effective planning to deliver robust, modular and testable code
- Coordinate the work of a team of iOS Engineers
- Adhere and contribute to Engineering procedures, code conventions and best practice
- Documentation, including (but not limited to) software design and technical specification.
- Agile development following the Scrum methodology.
IT is an international company (19 offices globally )specialises on the area of telecommunication and masmedia and the work is carried out in small teams that allow the workers to apply their creativity and own solutions.
We’re looking for strong experience in
- iOS development using Swift
- Design Patterns
- Apple App Submission
- Code Signing and iTunes account administration
- Unit Testing
- Build Automation and Continuous integration
- Facebook SDK
- In-App Purchase
You should also have
- Delivered projects as Senior
- The ability to navigate complex challenges and solve interaction problems
- An interest in Apple TV development
- The ability to validate technical solutions through rapid prototyping
- A passion for learning the latest technologies and standards
- Knowledge of performance optimization techniques and tools
- Experience in working with third party vendors and integrating with external software
- Expertise in providing guidance to improve a team’s code quality by example, training and code review, helping to upskill team members
- Experience working in an Agile work environment
- An ability to create and maintain comprehensive solution documentation
- Job in a global company with huge growth potential
- Small, creative, close-knit team who love to collaborate
- English/Czech courses
- 25 days‘ annual leave
- 5 sick days
- Flexible working hours, home office option
- Multisport card
- Meal vouchers
- Be a member of regular company and team social events
- 24/7 casual dress code
- Unlimited contract
- Free refreshments in the office