Your career can be in our community of uniquely talented and driven individuals United in one share goal – to transform the way the world transform the way the world consumes sport and entertainment. We work with sport federations, confederations, leagues, and teams, as well as telcos, broadcasters, mobile operators, and studios. In fact, any organisation ready for their content to be seen by millions.
Are you experienced React software engineer, excited about working in the Video-On-Demand industry and work in Prague office? Global company with huge growth potential offers you to be itś member who will help to bring sport and entertainment to life.
Our talented global team of more than 1,000 technologists, designers, and innovators are driven by passion to change the way the world consumes content online. Whatever stage of the viewing journey, we’re there to innovate beyond expectation and provide our customers with the experiences their fans crave. Today, we are based in 19 offices globally – and we’re growing by the second. Letś start to work with us in Prague.
Every year, we power more than one billion minutes of video, reaching every country in the world. But, our work does the talking – and with longstanding clients including BT Sport, FIFA, the NFL, and BBC Worldwide (USA), Sony, Channel 5, AT&T and many others we are proud to work with the best.
And how is our culture? We are not just colleagues, we prefer to be like a family.
- Defining the architecture of OTT solutions
- The specification and delivery of projects using sound software engineering principles with a strong focus on user experience.
- Requirements gathering, refinement and estimation
- Effective planning to deliver robust, modular and testable code
- Coordinate the work of a team of UI Engineers
- Adhere and contribute to Deltatre Engineering procedures, code conventions and best practice
- Documentation, including (but not limited to) software design and technical specification.
- Keep abreast of new technology and opportunities in UI engineering that may be utilized by Deltatre
- Agile development following the Scrum methodology.
- Design Patterns
- Node js.
- Unit Testing using Jest and Sinon
- Build Automation and Continuous Integration
Other welcome knowledge/experence:
- Delivered projects as Senior/Lead
- The ability to navigate complex challenges and solve interaction problems
- The ability to validate technical solutions through rapid prototyping
- A passion for learning the latest technologies and standards
- Knowledge of performance optimization techniques and tools
- Experience leading a team of developers across regions
- Experience in working with third party vendors and integrating with external software
- Expertise in providing guidance to improve a team’s code quality by example, training and code review, helping to upskill team members
- Experience working in an Agile work environment
- An ability to create and maintain comprehensive solution documentation
- Job in a global company with huge growth potential
- English/Czech courses
- 25 days‘ annual leave
- 5 sick days
- Multisport card
- Meal vouchers
- Be a member of regular company and team social events
- 24/7 casual dress code
- Unlimited contract
- Free refreshments in the office
Are you interested? Do you have questions? Let´s contact us.