Our partner – an international company (19 offices globally ) is looking for Senior DevOps Engineer.
Let´s work on an over-the-top (OTT) product used by leading telecom, cable, broadcast and media companies all around the globe to offer and deliver their catalogues and channels to end-users via product´s Apps for phones, TVs, tablets, PCs, consoles… basically any device where people watch videos.
Take an opportunity to work for an expanding digital company whose client-base is well known in the Media and Broadcasting world (FIFA, BBC Worldwide etc.).
The role is focused primarily on our digital operations hosted in Microsoft Azure, Google Cloud Platform and Alibaba Cloud.
The Senior Cloud Engineer should be part of our ongoing software development and operations, he/she will be part of the team helping the developers in the continuous integration, deployment, monitoring and testing of the code. He/she will be responsible of the design of the cloud infrastructure following the architectural pattern defined by the architects with the possibility to contribute to their definition. The Senior Cloud Engineer requires the ability to interact and work very closely with the other members of the DevOps team as well as with the architects.
- Good knowledge of the cloud platform offerings – Azure
- Experience with systems & services monitoring tools and in log analysis.
- Understanding of DevOps best practices
- Ability to express and understand complex technical concepts.
- Experience with microservices architecture
- Experience with cloud automation and infrastructure provisioning tools
- Fluency in automating manual jobs using scripting languages (Bash, Python, Powershell preferred)
- A passion for new technology and the emerging media landscape
- Experience with Content Distribution Networks (Akamai highly desirable)
- Knowledge of TFS and release management
- Knowledge in orchestration of Docker containers (Kubernetes preferred)
- Knowledge of best practice for cloud IT security
- Microsoft Azure’s Flow and Application Insights experience
- Knowledge of NoSQL database (MongoDB preferred)
- Linux server management
- Design and management of cloud system architectures guaranteeing high availability, top performance and reliability being involved in continuous operation and improvements.
- Guarantee continuous integration and continuous delivery of our software.
- Design and management of container-based hosting environments
- Support to incident and problem management to identify root cause and fix, define and put in place improvements to avoid the problem occurring again.
- Interact with customers, understanding their requirements, help them to find the best technological solution for their needs
- Analyze and improve systems‘ performance & scalability and automate systems management.
- Job in a global company with huge growth potential
- Small, creative, close-knit team who love to collaborate
- English/Czech courses
- 25 days‘ annual leave
- 5 sick days
- Flexible working hours, home office option
- Multisport card
- Meal vouchers
- Be a member of regular company and team social events
- 24/7 casual dress code
- Unlimited contract
- Free refreshments in the office