Our international company in 19 offices globally is looking for an experienced Business Analyst. Letś help us to bring sport and entertainment to life – we’re there in the background supporting the biggest brands and moments in sport and entertainment.
We are a global company with huge growth potential.
We work with sport federations, confederations, leagues, and teams, as well as telcos, broadcasters, mobile operators, and studios. In fact, any organisation ready for their content to be seen by millions.
Our talented global team consist of more than 1,000 technologists, designers, and innovators.
Your future role:
This role requires you to utilise your excellent core Analysts and Stakeholder Management skills and to offer coaching and mentoring to junior members of the team. You will work within a creative Media and Broadcasting environment, where innovative thinking is encouraged as this is the culture of the Analysts Team and the organisation.
- You could make significant change and impact within your role, making a substantial difference to the success of our company and your project and BA team, which can be very rewarding for the right person.
- You’ll work to deadlines and juggle multiple tasks, which gives lots of variety
- Become part of an experienced team of Senior BAs – the Senior BAs work closely with the BA Manager to help define, shape and implement quality and governance of the team. Contributing to the team dynamic is very crucial and calling upon your experience and expertise is a vital part of the role.
- Manage a team of project Business Analysts – where you will be responsible for the quality, accuracy, completeness and usability of the documentation produced by your team. Ensure the BA team adheres to the project governance and control, such as enforcement of project deadlines, schedules and methodologies
- Interact with key internal and external stakeholders – be able to manage the relationship from a Senior Analyst perspective
- Work collaboratively with cross-functional international teams in a multi-disciplinary Agile/Scrum framework environment
- Take a highly consultative approach in managing the customer and provide clear recommendations for solution strategies and options
- Work with Product Owners, UX Designers, Quality Assurance and Development teams to verify and validate requirements and UI design
- Support team members throughout the software life-cycle, including proactively raising of issues, dependencies and risks to Project Managers and Senior Managers
- Must be able to contribute to the BA team dynamic, offering suggestions on ways of working, strategy and personal development of junior members of the BA team
- Must have excellent and effective communication skills both verbal and written, be able to communicate in a clear and concise manner
- Must mentor and coach junior members of the team, offering support, guidance and advice on personal development.
- Must be willing to do international travel as we are a global organisation and we have a global customer base.
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience as a Senior Business or Digital Analyst
- Leadership experience – be able to lead of team of analyst
- Ability to manage multiple projects and multi teams (where applicable)
- Independent and result driven approach to tasks
- Great analytical, solution lead problem solver with the ability to engage with Senior Stakeholder
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and confidently handle deadlines, priorities and constraints
- Must have very strong interpersonal skills
- Open and confident communicator
- Open to work with clients and team members until issues are satisfactorily resolved
- Verbal and written English
- Presentational skills – must be able to present too small to large audiences
- Agile/Scrum and Waterfall experience
- Must have worked in a Software environment – have experience leading a team within the SDLC
- Technical analysis experience of large-scale projects with an emphasis on backend systems and third-party integration
- Experience of app software development lifecycle, such as Responsive Web, iOS, Android
- Proven experience in delivering bespoke and off the shelf software solutions
- Experience of JIRA, Confluence, MS Office
- Must be able to conduct a Gap Analysis
- Job in a global company with huge growth potential
- Small, creative, close-knit Engineering team who love to collaborate
- English/Czech courses
- 25 days‘ annual leave
- 5 sick days
- Multisport card
- Meal vouchers
- Be a member of regular company and team social events
- 24/7 casual dress code
- Unlimited contract
- Free refreshments in the office
Are you interested? Do you have questions? Let´s contact us.