We are looking for a passionate Senior Android Developer who has a love for technology, working in an Agile team and wants to deliver high-profile projects in Australia, Europe and America.
You will be creating mobile and TV applications with responsibility for team development through code review, training, knowledge sharing, pair programming and supporting less experienced colleagues.
Do you like work for a company who develops premium UI software products and UXD consultancy are the principal choice of leading telecom, cable, broadcast, media and aviation companies?
- The specification, architecture and coding of projects using sound software engineering principles in Java with a strong focus on user experience.
- Planning effectively to deliver robust, modular and testable code.
- Documentation, including (but not limited to) software design, technical specification, test and maintenance as well as new business.
- Keeping abreast of new technology and opportunities in UI engineering.
- Active involvement in meetings, relationship management of senior stakeholders and project planning, including task effort estimation.
- Agile development following the Scrum process.
- Significant experience in building and supporting polished Android applications.
- Navigate complex challenges and be capable of solving interaction problems or validating technical solutions through rapid prototyping.
- Have extensive experience developing with OOP in Java.
- Experience using and writing Gradle build scripts.
- Have experience writing testable code (TDD, BDD or similar).
- Are knowledgeable in performance optimization techniques and tools.
- Be familiar with build automation and Continuous Integration.
- Global company with huge growth potential.
- A whopping 25 days‘ annual leave.
- 5 sick days.
- Multisport card.
- Meal vouchers.
- Regular company and team social events.
- 24/7 casual dress code.
- Unlimited contract.
- Free refreshments in the office.
This role is for an immediate start and you must have eligibility to work in the Czech Republic and daily attendance in Brno office is required.