Are you interested in creation mobile and TV applications and working in the Video-On-Demand industry? Do you prefer family – oriented company but with a huge international reach with clients like FIFA, Sony and many others?
We are looking for an experienced senior engineer with focus on Android development. Global company with huge growth potential offers you to be itś member who will help to bring sport and entertainment to life.
Our talented global team of more than 1,000 technologists, designers, and innovators are driven by passion to change the way the world consumes content online. Whatever stage of the viewing journey, we’re there to innovate beyond expectation and provide our customers with the experiences their fans crave. Today, we are based in 19 offices globally – and we’re growing by the second.
Every year, we power more than one billion minutes of video, reaching every country in the world. But, our work does the talking – and with longstanding clients including BT Sport, FIFA, the NFL, and BBC Worldwide (USA), Sony, Channel 5, AT&T and many others we are proud to work with the best.
Your career can be in our community of uniquely talented and driven individuals United in one share goal – to transform the way the world transform the way the world consumes sport and entertainment. We work with sport federations, confederations, leagues, and teams, as well as telcos, broadcasters, mobile operators, and studios. In fact, any organisation ready for their content to be seen by millions.
How is our culture? We are not just colleagues, we prefer to be like a family.
- Coordinate the work of a team of Android Engineers
- Defining the architecture of OTT solutions
- Requirements gathering, refinement and estimation
- The specification and delivery of projects using sound software engineering principles with a strong focus on user experience.
- Effective planning to deliver robust, modular and testable code
- Adhere and contribute to our Engineering procedures, code conventions and best practice
- Documentation, including (but not limited to) software design and technical specification.
- Keep abreast of new technology and opportunities in UI engineering that may be utilized by our company
- Agile development following the Scrum methodology.
- Android development
- Design Patterns
- Google Play Services
- Play Store account administration and submission
- Unit testing with JUnit and Mockito
- Build Automation and Continuous Integration
- Facebook SDK
- In-App Purchase
- An interest in android TV development
- The ability to validate technical solutions through rapid prototyping
- A passion for learning the latest technologies and standards
- Knowledge of performance optimization techniques and tools
- Experience in working with third party vendors and integrating with external software
- Experience working in an Agile work environment
- An ability to create and maintain comprehensive solution documentation
- Job in a global company with huge growth potential
- Small, creative, close-knit Engineering team who love to collaborate
- English/Czech courses
- 25 days‘ annual leave
- 5 sick days
- Multisport card
- Meal vouchers
- Be a member of regular company and team social events
- 24/7 casual dress code
- Unlimited contract
- Free refreshments in the office
Are you interested? Do you have questions? Let´s contact us.