Are you looking for a project for this year?
Period: asap till end of year (extension of role is very likely)
Location: Prague (resource may be requested to work remotely, but CZ based)
“Database Security” service delivery is required to support “Guardium Data Protection for Databases” application and its stakeholders. The application provides business value to IT Security and Risk Management organization and various other customers. The service will be providing capabilities for the application lifecycle and management, resolution and troubleshooting of issues with Guardium Agent running in database servers and ongoing operation.
- Contribute to the processes of definition, creation, testing, troubleshooting, management and review of policies implemented for Guardium Data Protection for Databases.
- Review and analysis of logs and alerts generated by Guardium Data Protection for Databases.
- Collaboration with TIS service support team for Guardium Data Protection for Databases.
- Collaboration and support to ISRM domains and teams benefiting from Guardium Data
- Protection for Databases (Data Privacy, SOC, Cyber Tools, Global Security IAM, Governance and Architecture teams).
- Support and contribute to testing, qualification/validation and documentation of a new policy/reporting/logs configuration of Guardium Agent supporting multiple database server versions and platforms.
- Updates of training materials, Work Instructions, Guides, Configuration/Design specifications,
- Installation Qualification and Performance Qualification documentation, Operational Handbook and other materials supporting Guardium Data Protection for Databases.
- Opening, resolving, updating, coordinating and completing tickets in official service management, IAM, and other toolsets.
- Communication, coordination, follow-up and collaboration with other teams, domains and organizations across the company to fulfil “Data Protection Expert” role.
- Reporting activities covering alerts reported by Guardium Data Protection for Databases and their success factor. Status updates of lifecycle activities and documentation updates.
- Administration and management of the Guardium policies, regular updates and cleaning.
- Follow-up activities of exceptions in place, in/out scope database servers and customized policies.
- Technical SPOC for IBM Guardium policies, troubleshooting and resolution of issues/problems with the application vendor.
- Collaboration with IBM and jSonar support to resolve issues and problems during operation.
- Collaboration with company´s infrastructure teams to resolve issues that arise.
- Collaborating with business stakeholders, infrastructure teams and Security Operations Center.
- At least 5 years’ experience with support, management and deployment of Databases and/or IT Infrastructure.
- Database SME.
- Experience with DB security products like Guardium, Informatica TDM, etc.
- Experience with managing compliance requirements for databases (fundamental understanding of GDPR, etc.).
- Good understanding of Information security frameworks and how to design and apply security controls to databases.
- New IT Service processes development preferred.
- Project management experience and good writing skills for documentation requirements.
- Proven record of accomplishments with improvement projects.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in the job relation field.
- Very good understanding of service management.
Are you interested? Do you have question? Let´s contact me.