Let´s work for us as a Roku Engineer in a great international company with offices in Prague! Take an opportunity to work for an expanding digital company whose client-base is well known in the Media and Broadcasting world (FIFA, BBC Worldwide etc.).
You will be evolving and improving our main product according to product roadmap and in collaboration with other product Roku engineers, the Product Owner, QA and back-end engineers.
This product is an over-the-top (OTT) product used by leading telecom, cable, broadcast and media companies all around the globe to offer and deliver their catalogues and channels to end-users via product´s Apps for phones, TVs, tablets, PCs, consoles… basically any device where people watch videos.
Who we are?
Our international company in 19 offices globally is looking for a Roku engineer for a main product of the company – technical solution that enables clients to stream their media content to end users.
We work with sport federations, confederations, leagues, and teams, as well as telcos, broadcasters, mobile operators, and studios. In fact, any organisation ready for their content to be seen by millions.
You will help us to bring sport and entertainment to life – we’re there in the background supporting the biggest brands and moments in sport and entertainment.
Our talented global team consist of more than 1,000 technologists, designers, and innovators.
- playing an essential part in building the next-generation of VOD web applications
- seeing your work engage with millions of users worldwide
- building your skills in a supportive, collaborative and Agile environment, working closely with passionate UX, BA and back-end teams
- Building and deploying Roku applications/relevant development experience
- Understanding of performance optimisation and limitations on OTT platforms such as Roku
- Experience of working with agile development
- At least 3 years commercial development experience with Brightscript / Actionscript / Python based technologies
- Exposure and understanding of Brightscript technologies and SceneGraph
- Previous explerience on OTT plaforms
- A portfolio of work to demonstrate
- Git or other DVCS, Continuous Integration
- Global company with huge growth potential.
- Small, creative, close-knit Engineering team who love to collaborate.
- Casual dress code.
- A whopping 25 days‘ annual leave.
- 5 sick days.
- Multisport card.
- Meal vouchers.
- Regular company and team social events.
- 24/7 casual dress code.
- Unlimited contract.
- Free refreshments in the office.
Are you interested? Do you have questions?