For our client who develops a product that allows businesses to control their mobile data and ensure their security – We are looking for a talented QA Engineer with great analytical skills to join their Mobile team.
- Work on a mobile security product, test their apps and make sure they are delivering a top quality product to their customers.
- Means driving quality through the whole software development life cycle – design, release to production, and monitoring of the features.
- Plan testing and make sure the mobile team is delivering a high-quality product.
- Test the mobile app manually (UI, RESTful backend, network and security).
- Help to determine which testing should be automated.
- Intercept network traffic and simulate network attacks.
- 2+ years of experience as a tester.
- Experience with different testing approaches (e.g. exploratory testing, black-box testing).
- Experience with testing mobile apps.
- Interest in networks and security is a plus.
- Interest in test automation and basics of the OOP principle in any of the languages is a plus.
- Fluency in spoken English.
- Modern office in the center with parking.
- Contribution to education and training.
- 25 days of holiday, 3 sick days.
- Possibility of working from home, flexible working hours.
- Benefits +.
- Multisport card.
- Interesting finance.