For our client who develops a product that allows businesses to control their mobile data and ensure their security – We are looking for a talented QA Engineer for Cloud product.
Work for a client who strives to provide protection for its customers, continually developing data security products of its own design. These allow clients to take control by proactively limiting access to known risks, i.e. preventing problems before they arise.
Who we are looking for:
- An experienced QA Engineer with great testing skills to join feature team.
- Someone who will test mobile security product and design automated tests, and make sure that you are providing customers with a top quality product in a continuous delivery mode.
- Someone who will be driving quality through the whole development life cycle – design, release to production, and monitoring of the features.
- Making sure the features design ensure great testability.
- Plan testing on different levels within the feature team operating in Continuous Integration / Continuous Delivery mode.
- Build and maintain an automation test suite.
- Test manually.
- Experienced in testing for last 2 years.
- Experience in developing automated tests in Java or another object-oriented language.
- Orientation in databases (noSQL/SQL).
- Experience with different testing approaches (e.g. exploratory testing, black-box testing).
- Fluency in spoken English.
- Modern office in the center with parking.
- Contribution to education and training.
- 25 days of holiday, 3 sick days.
- Possibility of working from home, flexible working hours.
- Benefits +.
- Multisport card.
- Interesting finance.