We are looking for a talented QA Engineer with great testing skills to join client app team. Our partner develops a product that helps companies keep control of their mobile data and ensure its users are secure.
Work for the company which was founded in London 2012 and now are spread worlwide. Join TOP proffesionals in Brno center – the company has 80 employees now, has a great offices in the center, informal working place and many events, parking places, benefits and of course – nice projects.
Employees in the company help each other at work and spend time together outside office hours. Teams regularly play squash, do skiing, mountaineering or cycling, play board games or just go for a beer.
You will test company´s mobile security product and design automated tests, and make sure they are providing their customers with a top-quality product. You will be driving quality through the whole development life cycle – design, release to production, and monitoring of the features.
Who we are looking for:
- An experienced QA Engineer with great testing skills 3 years +
- Experience in developing automated tests in Java or another object-oriented language
- Orientation in databases (noSQL/SQL)
- Experience with different testing approaches (e.g. exploratory testing, black-box testing)
- Fluency in spoken English
- Making sure the features design ensure great testability
- Plan testing on different levels within the feature team operating in Continuous Integration / Continuous Delivery mode
- Build and maintain an automation test suite
- Test manually.
- Experienced in testing for last 2 years.
- Experience in developing automated tests in Javaor another object-oriented language.
- Orientation in databases (noSQL/SQL).
- Experience with different testing approaches (e.g. exploratory testing, black-box testing).
- Modern office in the center with parking
- Contribution to education and training
- 25 days of holiday, 3 sick days
- Possibility of working from home, flexible working hours
- Benefits +
- Multisport card
- Interesting finance
Do you like it? Do you have questions?