For our client danish company we are looking for a new colleague Python Developer (Digital Biomarkers Data Engineering)
They Life Science unit is looking for a Python developer to further develop the Remote Monitoring Patient Platform collecting sensor data from digital devices handed out in clinical studies. You will be dedicated to one of our big pharma clients and work closely with the whole team of great IT professionals.
You will establish processes and implementations to enable and facilitate the mining of digital biomarkers out of the mentioned data. In addition, the candidate will help the staff to set up and maintain new digital biomarker studies.
You need to expect to be working closely with the client, sometimes if u prefer from their offices.
● Develop the computational back-end of applications used to discover Digital Biomarkers
● Help to automate the creation of reports and dashboards supporting the analytics driven decision taken from the sensor data collected
● Participate in technical decisions regarding the implementation of new algorithms to mine sensor data
● Enhance the existing infrastructure that handles the data collected from sensors used in clinical trials
● Proactively collaborate with a team comprising data scientists, software engineers and life science experts.
● 3 years of software development experience
● Experience in or eagerness to write and maintain ETLs (extract, transform, load) pipelines which operate on a variety of structured and unstructured sources
● Experience with SQL and NoSQL data stores
● Deep knowledge of Python and frameworks around it.
● Previous working experience with the common Python data analysis (e.g. NumPy/SciPy, Pandas, Scikit-learn, SQLAlchemy, etc.) and, ideally, data pipelining (e.g. Luigi) libraries
● Knowledge of UNIX internals and workload management systems (SLURM, SGE /UGE)
● Ability to write standards-compliant database related code for MongoDB and MySQL
● Strong working knowledge of best coding practices (versioning, TDD, debugging)
● Strong analytical skills combined with conceptual thinking and structured working style; ability to work in a multicultural team
● Fluent in English.
- 5 weeks of vacations/year
- 5 sick days/year
- Possibility to work from home
- Referral program
- Cafeteria flexible spending account (12,000 CZK/year)
- Meal vouchers in the amount of 100 CZK per workday (55 CZK is covered by company)
- Fully covered MultiSport card enabling free entry to sports facilities in the Czech Republic
- Free breakfasts on Mondays and monthly Friday Bars (free beer and snacks)
- Free fruits and vegetables
- The wide selection of tea and coffee for free
- Yoga classes in the office on Mondays
- Height-adjustable tables, relax zones with Xbox, PlayStation, and ping pong
- Czech and Danish language lessons
- Annual flu vaccination for free