Are you familiar with Agile/SCRUM management teams? Are you a passionate about managing complex projects? Are you excited about working in the Video-On-Demand industry and work in Brno office as a Project Manager? Global company with huge growth potential offers you to be itś member who will help to bring sport and entertainment to life.
In this role you will be working alongside and globally renowned and award-winning design, development and technology teams who are passionate about what they do and how they do it.
Our talented global team of more than 1,000 technologists, designers, and innovators are driven by passion to change the way the world consumers content online. Whatever stage of the viewing journey, we’re there to innovate beyond expectation and provide our customers with the experiences their fans crave. Today, we are based in 19 offices globally – and we’re growing by the second. Letś start to work with us in Brno.
Your career can be in our community of uniquely talented and driven individuals United in one share goal – to transform the way the world transform the way the world consumes sport and entertainment. We work with sport federations, confederations, leagues, and teams, as well as telcos, broadcasters, mobile operators, and studios. In fact, any organisation ready for their content to be seen by millions.
Every year, we power more than one billion minutes of video, reaching every country in the world. But, our work does the talking – and with longstanding clients including BT Sport, FIFA, the NFL, and BBC Worldwide (USA), Sony, Channel 5, AT&T and many others we are proud to work with the best.
- Driving integrated teams to deliver solid technology solutions in support of key client initiatives
- Work closely with multi-disciplined teams of product owners, architects, engineers and quality assurance to drive estimates, delivery plans and retrospectives
- Manage and track team velocity, financials (Project P&L) and KPIs in relation to the project plan and expected deliverables
- Continuously evaluate and communicate and escalate project status, risks and issues to upper management and external partners
- Maintain dependency plans between planned sprints across engineering, infrastructure and third-parties.
- Conduct daily stand-ups and retrospectives at the end of each sprint and ensure the team is continuously learning from the past
- Manage high-level client relationships, looking for opportunities to up/ cross-sell Massive’s products and services through effective account and relationship management.
- Assisting the Head of Delivery and MD, EMEA in effort and cost estimates for professional services engagements, RFIs and the generation of Statements of Work (SOW).
- Minimum of 3 years‘ experience in managing complex projects, with a duration of up to 12 months and associated budget in excess of £500,00+.
- Delivery level (ie they’ve delivered or been involved with an OnDemand/OTT,IPTV service) they understanding and appreciate of VOD, IPTV, OTT services.
- Agile and Scrum management of development teams to deliver technology solutions that meet customer expectations for timeliness and quality, preferably in an agency environment.
- Atlassian toolset experience, in particular JIRA and Confluence (desirable).
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with the ability to effectively manage communication at all levels of an organisation.
- A motivated, passionate and collaborative approach with an open and team focused working style.
- Solutions orientation and proven experience in dealing with ambiguity, driving process and achieving results without direct authority.
- Job in a global company with huge growth potential
- English/Czech courses
- 25 days‘ annual leave
- 5 sick days
- Multisport card
- Meal vouchers
- Be a member of regular company and team social events
- 24/7 casual dress code
- Unlimited contract
- Free refreshments in the office
- Start ASAP
Are you interested? Do you have questions? Let´s contact us.