Do you wanna be a Roku engineer? Let´s work for us as a Product Senior UI Engineer in a great international company and start or extend your Roku knowledge! You will be evolving and improving our main product according to product roadmap and in collaboration with other product Roku engineers, the Product Owner, QA and back-end engineers.
We are willing to accept applicants who have strong portfolios and relevant development experience in similar technologies who wish to expand their skill set providing at least some relevant exposure to Roku can be demonstrated. If you have limited live project experience with Roku but would like to apply for this role, you will be expected to have obtained significant knowledge of the platform before interview.
Take an opportunity to work for an expanding digital company whose client-base is well known in the Media and Broadcasting world (FIFA, BBC Worldwide etc.).
This product is an over-the-top (OTT) product used by leading telecom, cable, broadcast and media companies all around the globe to offer and deliver their catalogues and channels to end-users via product´s Apps for phones, TVs, tablets, PCs, consoles… basically any device where people watch videos.
Who we are?
Our international company in 19 offices globally is looking for a Roku developer for a main product of the company – technical solution that enables clients to stream their media content to end users.
We work with sport federations, confederations, leagues, and teams, as well as telcos, broadcasters, mobile operators, and studios. In fact, any organisation ready for their content to be seen by millions.
You will help us to bring sport and entertainment to life – we’re there in the background supporting the biggest brands and moments in sport and entertainment.
Our talented global team consist of more than 1,000 technologists, designers, and innovators.
- playing an essential part in building the next-generation of VOD web applications
- seeing your work engage with millions of users worldwide
- building your skills in a supportive, collaborative and Agile environment, working closely with passionate UX, BA and back-end teams
Who we are looking for? Someone who:
- likes to stay up-to-date with technology trends
- strives to deliver systematic fixes and high-quality features
- anticipates problems that others might have while using his/her code – and writes documentation or samples to help them
- appreciates peer review and understands the importance of QA and release deadlines
- is willing to work as an active team player
- At least 3 years commercial development experience with Brightscript / Actionscript / Python based technologies
- Exposure and understanding of Brightscript technologies and SceneGraph
- Previous explerience on OTT plaforms
- A portfolio of work to demonstrate
- Git or other DVCS, Continuous Integration
- Strong communication skills, willingness to learn and self –reliance Building and deploying Roku applications
- Understanding of performance optimisation and limitations on OTT platforms such as Roku
- Experience of working with agile development
- Global company with huge growth potential.
- Small, creative, close-knit Engineering team who love to collaborate.
- Casual dress code.
- A whopping 25 days‘ annual leave.
- 5 sick days.
- Multisport card.
- Meal vouchers.
- Regular company and team social events.
- 24/7 casual dress code.
- Unlimited contract.
- Free refreshments in the office.
Are you interested? Do you have questions?