Are you passionate about the latest technologies and standards? Do you have at least 2 years experience with Node.js?
Let´s work for an international company in Prague and colaborate on the project with colleagues from Sydney!
Our technology stack is mostly .NET based, but we also have some very important Node.js services. We run everything in AWS in a mixture of cloud services, containers and virtual machines. We continuously upgrade our technologies to the latest versions and best practices, but we must also maintain some legacy systems.
Every year, we power more than one billion minutes of video, reaching every country in the world. But, our work does the talking – and with longstanding clients including BT Sport, FIFA, the NFL, and BBC Worldwide (USA), Sony, Channel 5, AT&T and many others we are proud to work with the best.
Our talented global team of more than 1,000 technologists, designers, and innovators are driven by passion to change the way the world consumes content online. Whatever stage of the viewing journey, we’re there to innovate beyond expectation and provide our customers with the experiences their fans crave. Today, we are based in 19 offices globally – and we’re growing by the second. Letś start to work with us in Prague.
We are looking for someone:
- passionate about the latest technologies and standards
- mindful to anticipate problems that others might have while using your code
- proactive to identify and fix potential issues or to introduce improvements
- collaborative to reach consensual decisions and code
- reliable so we know that you got our backs when we try to deliver in time
- friendly – oriented person as we are:o)
- BSc in Computer Science or similar experience
- 2+ years of commercial experience with Node.js
- 3+ years of experience in back-end development
- Architecting public APIs, Open API (Swagger specs)
- Cloud technologies (ideally AWS)
- Docker, containers (ideally hosted in ECS/EKS)
- Unit/Integration/Component Tests
- HTTP, caching
Just welcome experience:
High performance and scaled services, experience with AWS stack, App development experience, ability to problem solve complex technical issues, strong written and verbal communication in English, MongoDB or other document DBs, Microservice architecture, Redis or other in-memory key-value DB, Continuous delivery, git power user
You don´t need to fit for 100%, don´t hesitate to contact us with your profile.
Are you interested? Do you have questions?