Let´s work for a great international company on a product which is used by millions of users around the world!
Team is working on one of the company’s main products which is technical solution that enables clients of the company to stream their media content to end users. This product is an over-the-top (OTT) product used by leading telecom, cable, broadcast and media companies all around the globe to offer and deliver their catalogues and channels to end-users via AXIS Apps for phones, TVs, tablets, PCs, consoles… basically any device where people watch videos..
This company has 19 offices globally. Take an opportunity to work for an expanding digital company whose client-base is well known in the Media and Broadcasting world (FIFA, BBC Worldwide etc.).
The Business Analyst is part of a development team that will define, design, develop, and implement software solutions based on the Product Roadmap and needs. The BA will be responsible to elicit the business requirements from Product Stakeholders and will produce functional and non-functional analysis documentation. The BA will liaise with a range of stakeholders both internal and external.
This person will collaborate throughout the full software life cycle: drafting business cases, developing scope documents, defining user requirements, writing functional analysis documents and participating in the testing activities. The Business Analyst should have an exhaustive knowledge of the processes and technical specifications of the product or services being developed in Product.
- Work with Scrum teams as the Business Analyst
- Work with stakeholders to gather and document the functional and non-functional requirements. ensuring that the client’s business needs are captured and satisfied.
- Ensure that that they have a detailed understanding of the project’s requirements, use cases and that they have the ability to model new processes within the project.
- Work closely with the Product Owner to create and maintain a project backlog for the Axis Product Suite to include backlog management, iteration planning, and writing of the user stories.
- Identify and close gaps in the acceptance process and the input to the testing activities.
- Work to prioritize stories, epics and themes to ensure work focuses on those that are aligned with project strategy as outlined by the Product team.
- Ensure that the team always has an adequate amount of prior prepared tasks to work on.
- Ensure that the project has sufficient and well-maintained documentation and training materials.
- Provide an active role in mitigating impediments impacting successful team completion of Release/Sprint Goals.
- Keep abreast with Agile/Scrum best practices and new trends.
- Actively contribute to the development and improvement of the Division, through discussion, contribution in meetings, and proactively taking opportunities to share knowledge with colleagues.
- Proactively take opportunities to develop your skillset and knowledge.
- Previous working experience as a Business Analyst
- Experience of digital deliveries across web and mobile
- A strong business acumen, backed up by a good technical understanding
- In-depth knowledge of Agile process and principles
- Outstanding communication, presentation and leadership skills
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Sharp analytical and problem-solving skills
- Creative thinker
- Attention to detail.
- You have good knowledge and understanding of digital media, including web technologies, online streaming and mobile apps
- You have strong business acumen, backed up by a good technical understanding.
- You are comfortable presenting to senior stakeholders
- It is likely that you have relevant work experience in the digital media or B2C sectors.
- Global company with huge growth potential.
- Small, creative, close-knit Engineering team who love to collaborate.
- Casual dress code.
- A whopping 25 days‘ annual leave.
- 5 sick days.
- Multisport card.
- Meal vouchers.
- Regular company and team social events.
- 24/7 casual dress code.
- Unlimited contract.
- Free refreshments in the office.
Are you interested? Do you have questions?