For a international a fast-growing company we looking for BackEnd Engineer with .NET, Node.js experience .
Team is mostly based in Prague but has colleagues in Sydney too.Head offices are based in London.
They technology stack is mostly .NET based, but we also have some very important Node.js services.
They run everything in AWS in a mixture of cloud services, containers and virtual machines.
They continuously upgrade their technologies to the latest versions and best practices,
but we must also maintain some legacy systems.
Technology which u will use:
- BSc in Computer Science or similar experience
- 1+ years of commercial back-end experience in .NET C# and Node.js (each)
- 3+ years of experience in back-end development
- Architecting public APIs, Open API (Swagger specs)
- Cloud technologies (ideally AWS)
- Docker, containers (ideally hosted in ECS/EKS)
- Unit/Integration/Component Tests
- SON, XML, XSD, XSLT
- HTTP, caching
… great plus if you know about some of these too:
• High performance and scaled services
• ASP.NET Core, .NET Standard
• WCF, REST & SOAP APIs
• Ability to problem solve complex technical issues
• Strong written and verbal communication in English
• App development experience
• MongoDB or other document DBs
• Redis or other in-memory key-value DB
• SQL, SQL Server or other RDBMSs
• Microservices architecture
• Continuous delivery
• git power user
- 25 days of annual leave per year
- English/Czech language classes
- Unlimited coffee/tea and daily office snacks and fruit
- Friday drinks and end of month celebrations
- Meal vouchers
- 1 day HO weekly
Salary rate for employees HPP 80 000 – 100 000 by experience
Salary rate for freelancers MD/ 6 500 – MD/ 7 000 by experience
It is possible to increase wages in the future