We are looking for a Senior BackEnd Engineer for a fast-growing company with diverse and inclusive environment.
Be part of the company which has a product used by leading telecom, cable, broadcast and media companies all around the globe to offer and deliver their catalogues and channels to end-users via AXIS Apps for phones, TVs, tablets, PCs, consoles… basically any device where people watch videos.
We are looking for someone who is:
- passionate about the latest technologies and standards
- mindful to anticipate problems that others might have while using your code
- proactive to identify and fix potential issues or to introduce improvements
- collaborative to reach consensual decisions and code
- reliable so we know that you got our backs when we try to deliver in time
- friendly to keep the team spirit nice and cool
- BSc in Computer Science or similar experience.
- 1+ years of commercial back-end experience in .NET C# and Node.js (each).
- 3+ years of experience in back-end development.
- Architecting public APIs, Open API (Swagger specs).
- Cloud technologies (ideally AWS).
- Docker, containers (ideally hosted in ECS/EKS).
- Unit/Integration/Component Tests.
- SON, XML, XSD, XSLT.
- HTTP, caching.
If you know anything about them, it would be a great advantage:
- High performance and scaled services.
- ASP.NET Core, .NET Standard.
- WCF, REST & SOAP APIs.
- Ability to problem solve complex technical issues.
- Strong written and verbal communication in English.
- App development experience.
- MongoDB or other document DBs.
- Redis or other in-memory key-value DB.
- SQL, SQL Server or other RDBMSs.
- Microservices architecture.
- Continuous delivery.
- Git power user.
- Competitive salary
- 25 days annual leave
- 5 sick days
- Possibility to work from home regularly
- English/Czech language courses
- Modern office with a spacious kitchen and free refreshments
- Great company & team social calendar
- 24/7 casual dress code
- Meal voucher & Multisport cards
This role is for an immediate start and you must have eligibility to work in the Czech Republic.