As a Product QA Engineer, the focus of your role will be working within the Product team, alongside other QA Engineers to prepare and implement test plans for our platform and video centric-consumer apps.
You will be:
- Planning and estimating testing of software according to company guidelines and standards.
- Performing thorough test analysis of requirements and writing test cases.
- Executing test scenarios across various devices and targets.
- Ensuring high quality and accuracy is maintained across software releases.
- Utilising test automation frameworks to design and run automated test scenarios.
- Working in agile culture where peer feedback is valued and action on.
- Collaborating closely with engineering to deliver quality software with amazing user experiences that solve real customer problems.
- A previous QA or Test Analyst role, with the ability to demonstrate test planning, analysis and execution on web and native platforms.
- Working within a product environment, ensuring software releases are tested consistently and accurately.
- Showing your passion about the importance of measuring quality.
- Working closely within a multi-disciplinary teams of developers, business analysts, designers and product owners.
- Testing APIs and being familiar with web debugging proxy tools.
- Writing automated tests as an advantage.
- Some of our company perks.
- Global company with huge growth potential
- A whopping 25 days‘ annual leave
- 5 sick days
- Flexible, creative work spaces
- Huge social calendar
- 24/7 casual dress code
- Unlimited contract
- Free Refreshments in the office