Are you .NET developer who likes to be on a projects with a huge worldwide impact? Do you have at least 3+ years of back-end experience in .NET/ C#? Let ´s join us!
Our international company in 19 offices globally is looking for a .NET developer for a main product of the company – technical solution that enables clients to stream their media content to end users.
Take the opportunity to work for an expanding digital company whose client-base is well known in the Media and Broadcasting world (FIFA, BBC Worldwide etc.).
We work with sport federations, confederations, leagues, and teams, as well as telcos, broadcasters, mobile operators, and studios. In fact, any organisation ready for their content to be seen by millions.
You will help us to bring sport and entertainment to life – we’re there in the background supporting the biggest brands and moments in sport and entertainment.
Our talented global team consist of more than 1,000 technologists, designers, and innovators.
About our Product team:
- Our team is working on one of the company’s main products which is technical solution that enables our clients to stream their media content to end users.
- This product is an over-the-top (OTT) product used by leading telecom, cable, broadcast and media companies all around the globe to offer and deliver their catalogues and channels to end-users via AXIS Apps for phones, TVs, tablets, PCs, consoles… basically any device where people watch videos.
- All these apps are powered the backend that you will work on plus editorial interface used by our clients to manage their offering and to configure the apps.
- We are a group of talented developers, QAs, business analysts, product owners and agile coaches who will work with you, challenge you and support you on everyday basis.
- Our technology stack is mostly .NET based, but we also have some important js components. We run everything in AWS in a mixture of cloud services, containers and virtual machines.
- BSc in Computer Science or similar experience
- 3+ years of back-end experience in .NET C#
- Unit/Integration/Component Tests
- JSON, XML, XSD, XSLT
- HTTP, caching
Welcome (not required):
- NET Core, .NET Standard
- Open API (Swagger specs)
- WCF, REST & SOAP APIs
- Cloud technologies (ideally AWS)
- MongoDB or other document DB
- Redis or other in-memory key-value DB
- SQL, SQL Server or other RDBMS
- Docker, containers
- App development experience
- Continuous integration (e.g. Bamboo)
- Job in a global company with huge growth potential
- Small, creative, close-knit team who love to collaborate
- English/Czech courses
- 25 days‘ annual leave
- 5 sick days
- Multisport card
- Meal vouchers
- Be a member of regular company and team social events
- 24/7 casual dress code
- Unlimited contract
- Free refreshments in the office
Are you interested? Do you have questions? Let´s contact us.