How about leading a team of talented back-end engineers who create software used by millions of end-users? Back-end that must withstand hundreds of thousands if not millions of concurrent calls? If you’d like that, read on!
Do you have at least 3+ years of back-end experience in .NET/ C#? Let ´s join us!
Who we are?
Our international company in 19 offices globally is looking for a .NET developer for a main product of the company – technical solution that enables clients to stream their media content to end users.
Take an opportunity to work for an expanding digital company whose client-base is well known in the Media and Broadcasting world (FIFA, BBC Worldwide etc.).
We work with sport federations, confederations, leagues, and teams, as well as telcos, broadcasters, mobile operators, and studios. In fact, any organisation ready for their content to be seen by millions.
You will help us to bring sport and entertainment to life – we’re there in the background supporting the biggest brands and moments in sport and entertainment.
Our talented global team consist of more than 1,000 technologists, designers, and innovators.
- Our team is working on one of the company’s main products which is technical solution that enables our clients to stream their media content to end users.
- This product is an over-the-top (OTT) product used by leading telecom, cable, broadcast and media companies all around the globe to offer and deliver their catalogues and channels to end-users via AXIS Apps for phones, TVs, tablets, PCs, consoles… basically any device where people watch videos.
- All these apps are powered by the backend that you will work on plus an editorial interface used by our clients to manage their offering and to configure the apps.
- Our back-end technology stack is mostly .NET based, but we have some important Node.js components too. We run everything in AWS in a mixture of cloud services, containers and virtual machines.
- Product Team is mostly based in Prague and Turin but has colleagues in other places around Europe too.
- We try to be agile driven, progressive, respectful and continuously improving how we work.
We need you to know most of these things well:
- BSc in Computer Science or similar experience
- 3+ years of back-end experience in .NET C#
- 4+ years of experience in back-end development
- Architecting public APIs, Open API (Swagger specs)
- High performance and scaled services
- Microservices architecture
- .NET Core
- Cloud technologies (ideally AWS)
- Docker, containers (ideally hosted in ECS/EKS)
- Unit/Integration/Component Tests
- HTTP, caching
- SQL, SQL Server or other RDBMS
- MongoDB or other document DBs
- Global company with huge growth potential.
- Small, creative, close-knit Engineering team who love to collaborate.
- Casual dress code.
- A whopping 25 days‘ annual leave.
- 5 sick days.
- Multisport card.
- Meal vouchers.
- Regular company and team social events.
- 24/7 casual dress code.
- Unlimited contract.
- Free refreshments in the office.
Are you interested? Do you have questions?