Are you experienced leader with an expert level proficiency with Amazon Web Services?
Are you interested in working at the forefront of technology in a cloud environment, using pioneering DevOps tools?
Would you like to be part of a multi-disciplinary agile team, collaborating with fellow passionate and talented individuals?
Let´s lead a team of engineers to automate and maintain the infrastructure of a new SaaS product for an international company in Prague.
Our partner, an international company in 19 offices globally is looking for a Lead DevOps Engineer who will lead a team of engineers to automate and maintain the infrastructure of their brand new SaaS product.
Take an opportunity to work for an expanding digital company whose client-base is well known in the Media and Broadcasting world (FIFA, BBC Worldwide etc.).
This company works with sport federations, confederations, leagues, and teams, as well as telcos, broadcasters, mobile operators, and studios. In fact, any organisation ready for their content to be seen by millions.
You will help them to bring sport and entertainment to life – they’re there in the background supporting the biggest brands and moments in sport and entertainment.
Company´s talented global team consist of more than 1,000 technologists, designers, and innovators.
- Expert level proficiency with Amazon Web Services; specifically, VPC, EC2, ECS, S3, CloudFront and IAM.
- Confidence with reading and writing code, and exceptional understanding of IT infrastructure, security, software delivery and testing practices.
- Advanced experience with Continuous Delivery principles and how they relate to DevOps.
- Automation and scripting expertise such as CloudFormation, Terraform, Bash.
- Containerization and container orchestration; specifically, Kubernetes, Docker and ECS.
- Passion for all things Cloud / Technology
Welcome knowledge: Linux experience, ELK stack, JIRA, Agile / Scrum
- Global company with huge growth potential.
- Small, creative, close-knit Engineering team who love to collaborate.
- Casual dress code.
- A whopping 25 days‘ annual leave.
- 5 sick days.
- Multisport card.
- Meal vouchers.
- Regular company and team social events.
- 24/7 casual dress code.
- Unlimited contract.
- Free refreshments in the office.
Are you interested? Do you have questions?