Are you experienced AWS Engineer? Do you have a deep understanding of Platform Ops, a back-ground in video product design and development and team mentoring?
Take an opportunity to work for an expanding digital company whose client-base is well known in the Media and Broadcasting world (FIFA, BBC Worldwide etc.).
Our talented global team of more than 1,000 technologists, designers, and innovators are driven by passion to change the way the world consumes content online. Whatever stage of the viewing journey, we’re there to innovate beyond expectation and provide our customers with the experiences their fans crave.
Every year, we power more than one billion minutes of video, reaching every country in the world. But, our work does the talking – and with longstanding clients including BT Sport, FIFA, the NFL, and BBC Worldwide (USA), Sony, Channel 5, AT&T and many others we are proud to work with the best
Who we are looking for?
- Minimum 2 years experience using Amazon Web Services; specifically VPC, EC2, S3, CloudFront and IAM
- AWS CLI, DNS and SQL Server management is a must
- A passion for technology, video applications
- Tenacious approach, strong curiosity to push the boundaries and lead change and performance
- Solid communicator, you leave no-one in the dark
- Installation, configuration and on-going management of AWS solutions
- Providing technical guidance and support to the development team and to customers (Platform Ops etc.)
- Performing system monitoring, verifying the availability and integrity of all servers, systems and key processes
- Designing and Setup of Disaster Recovery Procedures
- Data Protection and Backup of Server Environments
Welcome knowledge: Linux, PowerShell, Jira, Agile / Scrum
- Global company with huge growth potential.
- Small, creative, close-knit Engineering team who love to collaborate.
- Casual dress code.
- A whopping 25 days‘ annual leave.
- 5 sick days.
- Multisport card.
- Meal vouchers.
- Regular company and team social events.
- 24/7 casual dress code.
- Unlimited contract.
- Free refreshments in the office.
Are you interested? Do you have questions?