Let´s have a responsibility for testing target platform during whole release lifecycle – from start to finish.
Do you have QA/testing experience at least 1 year?
An international company in 19 offices globally is looking for a Junior QA Automation Engineer for a main product of the company – technical solution that enables clients to stream their media content to end users.
Take an opportunity to work for an expanding digital company whose client-base is well known in the Media and Broadcasting world (FIFA, BBC Worldwide etc.).
This company works with sport federations, confederations, leagues, and teams, as well as telcos, broadcasters, mobile operators, and studios. In fact, any organisation ready for their content to be seen by millions.
You will help them to bring sport and entertainment to life – they’re there in the background supporting the biggest brands and moments in sport and entertainment.
Company´s talented global team consist of more than 1,000 technologists, designers, and innovators.
About Product team:
- Team is working on one of the company’s main products which is technical solution that enables clients of the company to stream their media content to end users.
- This product is an over-the-top (OTT) product used by leading telecom, cable, broadcast and media companies all around the globe to offer and deliver their catalogues and channels to end-users via AXIS Apps for phones, TVs, tablets, PCs, consoles… basically any device where people watch videos..
- Team test all of that front-end as well as back-end. When team release new version other teams in the company take it over and customise the functionality for our clients to meet their needs – different branding, registration process, payment model.
- Emploees are a group of talented developers, QAs, business analysts, product owners and agile coaches who will work with you, challenge you and support you on everyday basis. You will have many coworkers in different locations, so fluent English is a must.
Member of our QA team performs test design and executes tests in planned releases. You have responsibility for testing target platform during whole release lifecycle – from start to finish. You can also participate on test automation. On regular basis you will:
- attend QA status update weekly to confirm priorities and plan + to discuss any issues you might have
- attend daily standups with other roles in team
- communicate with other testers and help each other out in person or via Teams
- analyze specifications and designs and provide feedback to business analysts and designers
- design and write tests in TestRail
- review others‘ test design in TestRail
- test stories on various platforms
- install new builds to devices via adb, Xcode, Tizen Studio
- execute regression tests with custom automation or manuály
- report the test results personally and in JIRA
- communicate with developers about bug fixes personally or via Teams
- investigate ways to help and improve our QA team to achieve high standards we aim for
- open to new challenges
- proactive and passionate about the importance of quality assurance
- have thorough QA/testing experience of 1+ year
- enjoy to identify gaps in requirements and specifications
- can create tests and test plans on your own
- can use web debugging and proxy tools
- welcome experience with mobile applications testing
- fluent English
- Job in a global company with huge growth potential
- Small, creative, close-knit team who love to collaborate
- English/Czech courses
- 25 days‘ annual leave
- 5 sick days
- Multisport card
- Meal vouchers
- Be a member of regular company and team social events
- 24/7 casual dress code
- Unlimited contract
- Free refreshments in the office
Are you interested? Do you have questions? Let´s contact us.