Are you a passionate .NET Architect or Lead Engineer who has a love for technology, engineering and people? Are you excited about working in the Video-On-Demand industry and work in Prague office as a leader?
Global company with huge growth potential offers you to be itś member who will help to bring sport and entertainment to life.
Our talented global team of more than 1,000 technologists, designers, and innovators are driven by passion to change the way the world consumes content online. Whatever stage of the viewing journey, we’re there to innovate beyond expectation and provide our customers with the experiences their fans crave. Today, we are based in 19 offices globally – and we’re growing by the second. Letś start to work with us in Prague.
Your career can be in our community of uniquely talented and driven individuals United in one share goal – to transform the way the world transform the way the world consumes sport and entertainment. We work with sport federations, confederations, leagues, and teams, as well as telcos, broadcasters, mobile operators, and studios. In fact, any organisation ready for their content to be seen by millions.
Every year, we power more than one billion minutes of video, reaching every country in the world. But, our work does the talking – and with longstanding clients including BT Sport, FIFA, the NFL, and BBC Worldwide (USA), Sony, Channel 5, AT&T and many others we are proud to work with the best.
You are a passionate Architect or Lead Engineer who has a love for technology, engineering and people and have experience with:
- OOP/ TDD / DDD/ Design patterns
- .NET 4.0+, WCF
- XML / XSLT
- MS SQL Server, MongoDB,
- Entity Framework / NHibernate
- IOC, Dependency Injection
- SOA / SOAP/ REST
- MSBuild, Nant
- Windows services
- Proficiency in Windows Communication Foundation (WCF)
- Experience deploying scalable applications to AWS, Azure etc.
- Knowledge of API design using frameworks like Swagger.io
- Experience with standard GIT workflows and peer review processes
- Architecting high performance and complex web applications
What you gain?
- Job in a global company with huge growth potential
- English/Czech courses
- 25 days‘ annual leave
- 5 sick days
- Multisport card
- Meal vouchers
- Be a member of regular company and team social events
- 24/7 casual dress code
- Unlimited contract
- Free refreshments in the office
Are you interested? Do you have questions? Let´s contact us.